We are accepting Applications for our 2023 litters!
1. Once your application is approved and you place a non-refundable $500 deposit you will be added to our master wait-list. Additional payment of $500 due at 6 weeks, remaining balance is due at pickup. For a total of $2,500-$3,500 for your companion pup.
2. Once you are on the master wait-list and we have an available reservation spot we will contact you, or at anytime, you are welcome to call us to discuss your wants and needs to see what litter and timing might be best for you.
3. You will then be given the option to be moved up to that litters reservation list or to stay on master list for an upcoming litter. This is to ensure that the first families to place a deposit will have first chances at adding a puppy to their family.
4. Matching begins at 6 weeks. We will work with families to help match you with the perfect puppy for you. We care about your desires in a puppy and want to hear from you so we can help guide you in this process.
5. Puppies can go home at 8 weeks of age but we are willing to keep your puppy until 10 weeks old, depending on your availability and if you'd rather pup stay with us until then. When I purchase a puppy, I like to get them at 8 weeks old but everyone has different thoughts on what works for them.
Farmer's Daughter Doodles may pick a puppy out of any litter to add to our breeding program. If we decide to, and you a local to Gilbert, AZ (within 50 miles), you might want to consider being a guardian home for us. Please contact for details (480) 205-3613.
MASTER LIST PROCESS
When a litter is born we will contact the families at the top of the list and they will be given the option to be moved to that litters RESERVATION LIST or pass and remain at the top of the list for the next litter. You will be given 24 hours to decide to be moved up to the reservation list or to stay on master list for an upcoming litter. Once you move from our Master List to a litter list, you are fully committed to that particular litter. We work together with families to match our puppies to their best homes once the puppies are about six weeks of age.
You can always see your place on the list, and also see how many people are ahead of you. I will also update our "Upcoming litters" page frequently with info about who has been bred, which pregnancies have been confirmed, and how many puppies are expected. Dates are only estimates.
All pet puppies go home on a strict spay/neuter contract, which specifies that pet puppy must be spayed/neutered no later than the age of 6 months.